Saturday, May 29, 2010

May 29, 2010 – Quiet weekend

Dan & Adam just left for Cambridge.  Dan will drive Adam to Logan Airport über early tomorrow.  Ad & Blaze dog will fly to Colorado.  Our sons make us very proud.  They’ve pitched in and cared for us when we really needed them, pitched and cared without being asked. 

I am beat, even after sleeping most of the day.  At some point over the next three weeks, I will wake up feeling better than the day before and make daily progress from there.  For now, I track through the mud and snow, understanding that I will warm again.

I will post very little lightly this weekend.  I need to rest and recuperate.

But I walk around with a smile that YOU put on my lips.  I know I can drive through these next weeks, because I have you by my side.  Your love, comfort, and support raise my spirits.

Love…

Richard

2 comments:

  1. And I walk around with a smile you put on my lips with your warmth, graciousness and your amazing fortitude. If I ever have to do this, you’ve shown me that I can do it and that I will do it. You have shown the way through so many challenges … Don’t complain, just keep going, that’s what you’ve shown me. Just keep going.

    I’m so glad that you got a Particle session in this week. Eric Gould is such an amazing bass player. He’s one of those musicians who got really good really fast. Particle’s music is complicated, but Eric, with his superb bass playing, is the one in the band who keeps it all sorted out and discernable for me. He’s the one I hold on to. He’s also personable, friendly … a great guy. He’s just an absolutely great guy. It seems to be a family trait. I remember stories of you dancing all night to the live Particle shows in MA. Soon you’ll be dancing again. The Bang Sisters have taught you a lot about dancing. Dancing will never be the same. And another thing: Bass rules!

    Rest, my friend, rest and heal. My thoughts stick close by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow ..... hope you got tons of rest this weekend...

    Laura

    ReplyDelete