Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19, 2010 – Radiation 26 [9 to go] – Wednesday worn

Nine to go, that’s less than ten, single digits!  I was effusive when I got up off the radiation table.  Now, I’m just tired, real tired, working real hard to stay awake tired.

That was a fifteen-minute three-line paragraph.  I’ll catch up with you later, when my eyes are open.  Probably tomorrow, because I’m ready for bed after my third nap today.

Thanks all for your messages of support and comfort.  Today was a really good day overall.  Will try to get caught up asap.

Love… 

Richard                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

1 comment:

  1. Single digits. I can hardly believe it. I'm so happy.

    Thank you for being willing to admit how hard it is to write right now. You have made all of this seem way easier than it is.

    I have enjoyed catching up with you today. I hated missing your posts while I was away and without internet. Short posts are fine, I promise. Thank you for making this herculean effort day after day.

    The end is in sight. You're my hero.

    ReplyDelete