Friday, February 19, 2010

February 14, 2010 – Valentines Day Sunshine

Happy Valentines Day, All!  Hope your teeth are thick with chocolate, your lips chapped from kisses, and no one in your class stiffed you (at Flagg Street School, we each decorated a paper bag, then counted our one piece and occasional folding valentines.  Some of us got stiffed.  The lessons learned in 4th grade are different than in Kindergarten!)

Today is a real treat.  Dan arrived around 11:00 am.  We’ve been hanging out, watching The Olympics, eating a bit.  I took a break and road the LifeCycle for 18 strong minutes.  Dan took that time and visited my parents.  Dan’s turn to do software support for Papa!

Overall, I’m doing well today: more energy, less pain, longer periods of feeling “normal.”  My appetite is up, but I’m being careful to eat only small portions.  The sun is shining and the dogs are fighting over the popular ball of the moment in the backyard.

Tomorrow is Monday.  I hope to be able to go into work for part of Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Thursday dependent on white blood cell count, energy, and clarity to drive (no meds.)

Thanks all for you notes today.  Keep your eyes on the horizon, Bill – I believe in you!  That goes for you too Prom Queen. Good luck Laura, got Tuesday on my calendar and in my heart.   Talk to you soon! 

And thanks for the Sorbet and Whole Soy Co. yummy yogurt!

Love…

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment