Sunday, June 27, 2010

Why one day is different than another

Two days - yesterday and today.

Took a 30 minute walk each day
And a nap

Ate 3/4 of an eggbeater egg yesterday
Approaching that time now

This morning Ann got a call from her Dad and they decided to meet at St.V's E/R room.  Ann's Dad is having a stomach test.  Ann slipped taking a short cut from one parking lot to the E/R, fell, and broke her left arm in two spots.

It's going to be a fun few weeks!

Dan is on his way in from Cambridge.

If I fall behind in blogging, well, days are different.

Love...

Richard

4 comments:

  1. Ah, geez, I'm so sorry to hear of Ann's fall. Well, now you both get to mend together at the same time. And I know that you are on the mend. I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear about your wife's arm.. I hope she feels better soon... Sorry I haven't been around.. I have had some drama myself but all is good...How is your throat healing? You are in my prayers nightly...

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. BeJae - we love to do everything together, but this isn't what we are looking for. Thankfully, the pain is light. Next big question: surgery for a pin to be out in?

    Laura - the throat is healing but it's a long process. I'm learning more and more about patience. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Hope the drama has it's laughing moments, too!

    ReplyDelete