Monday, August 2, 2010

Roster for Maine

Wind In Pines is special for our family.   We called Adam to let him know what was going on and he quickly decided that he was in and ordered his plane tickets.  Surprise family vacation in Maine!  Rudy is also coming with - here's what he & I will be doing some of the time.


Had a great eating day yesterday as far as semi-solid foods; breakfast - baby food apple sauce, lunch - one eggbeater equivalent of one egg, dinner - soy pudding.  Today, not so much, nothing went down.  The nutritionist and the swallow therapist warned me about days about days like this.  No bruises.  Tomorrow, I'll wake up with a clean slate.

And days like today are days that I rely on you to keep me focused.  Without you, I am lost.  Thanks for your comfort and support. 

Love...

Richard

1 comment:

  1. Looks to me like you and Rudy are busy doing just exactly what you need to be doing right now ... Just exactly. I'm so happy that you all will have this time together at Wind in the Pines. There is a rhythm there that I'm sure will be very healing for all of you. Through the years, you have sent me photos and stories of your time at Wind in the Pines. I almost feel like I know it, even though I've never been there. I will wrap those stories and scenes around you as I think over you over this time.

    Scratch Rudy for me. He's such a very good companion.

    ReplyDelete