Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Maine via iPhone

My computer lays in it's bag. Posting via phone from Lake Sebago.

The weather is beautiful and the breezes sweet. This is a happy place for us. There are moments when the challenges of the past six months fade and life is simpler again. At lunch today, felt extraordinary happy - here with Ann, Dan, Adam; no particular reason, just blessed and grateful.

Still don't have that texting a post down yet. Thanks for your comfort and support and love. Rudy loves Maine and I love you.

Richard

5 comments:

  1. And I love you, my friend. I am so happy to hear that there are those moments when life is just what life was and life is everything that life was. Everything's gonna be alright. Yeah. Love to Ann, Ad and Dan, and to you, my friend, and to you. And to Rudy. What a good boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. life after cancer is wicked different... you will soon realize this.... enjoy your time and God Bless....

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW (by the way) I know that "no particular reason" feeling ! Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh...I love knowing that you are at WIP with your family..I love having a visual!! it is a special place! Heal and rest and enjoy the fresh air..love to all! oxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank, BeJae. All our love to you. And more words sooner...

    Linda, isn't that "no particular reason" priceless?

    Amy, saw the new camp on Fb. We had room this year. Last year was wonderful serendipity. First trip since treatment. Healing...

    ReplyDelete