Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back home last night

Internet is down in the rain. Checked myself out of the hospital last night. Was waiting a second day for an MRI that my DFCI oncologist didn't think was necessary. My oncologist wanted a CT brain scan which was done out of the ER and showed no problems.  There was no guarantee when the MRI would have been done if I stayed another day or another day or another day. I was admitted to have the MRI, frustrating.

Feeling tired but ok. Ate well today- half bowl Cheerios for breakfast and two Eggbeaters for lunch! So, progress.

Thanks everyone for everything.

Love...

Richard

1 comment:

  1. Ah, progress is sweet! So glad you're home so that Rudy can help you with sleep therapy.

    This is long and tedious and frustrating, this battling aliens. But, you are fighting the good fight, my friend, and I hope you know that I'm always on your side.

    ReplyDelete