Friday, August 13, 2010

Light is relative

Maine was a wonderful break.  We're all back at our homes.  I napped most of the way on the ride to Worcester, when the city was announced I opened my eyes and everything seemed gray outside in the bright sunlight.   The lake cottages are dark; that way they hold the cool air on hot days.  We don't need the light away from the lake.  Worcester is urban gray, such a change after days on Sebago.  Funny how dark becomes light.

I'm doing my swallow exercises, eating semi-solid "meals", napping, trying to stay positive about my my solid food intake.

Thanks everyone for your words of comfort and affection.  They are much appreciated.

Love...

Richard

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you had a good vacation and that you are back home with your sweet wife ... Keeping on ... Keeping on ... We love you.

    ReplyDelete