Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cancer free!

We're just back from Boston and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.  My scans were good.  I'm cancer free!

They stuck a rubber hose up my nose (after spraying no pain stuff) and looked around.  I avoided some of the potential side effects (the extreme ones) of the radiation, but still have plenty. 

Now I need to work on my eating.  I'm still dependent on my stomach feeding tube.  Once I can consume the necessary calories (720 per meal, three times a day) orally, they'll remove the tube.

Anyway, great news today!  Thanks everyone for your good wishes, prayers, and support.

Love...

Richard

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME NEWS... I am happy for you...It is a wonderful feeling isn't it...

    Huge hugs to you and your family...

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete